Team Building in the beautiful New Forest at Hoburne Bashley’s Woodland Centre
This is for you if…
- You are thinking about getting the team together to re-group and start things off
- You want it to be really meaningful, to help you consider and deal with the things that are worrying you
- You are concerned about helping your team work productively
- You want to know how best to keep your teams motivated
- You are considering how best to navigate the changing landscape – how do you build strong teams who will be connecting differently
- You know there is change ahead for the team – and you want to support your people well through that
- You are worried about your teams’ well-being and mental health
- You want to come together, but it needs to be a valuable investment and not just a “fun day out”
Our full and half day team building events take place 100% outside in the New Forest. Based on our conversation with you, we will design an approach that fits your needs, based on 2 elements – Forest Team Experience and Group Connection & Action Planning.
To make your time together truly valuable we believe in offering you some facilitated thinking brainstorming and action planning as well as a bit of fun. For all your events, you will have 2 facilitators.
Forest Team Experience
There are several options of activity, all led by the Woodland Manager, Simon Hemsley.
All of the experiences are highly enjoyable yet challenging and educational.
This element has been formulated to bring out the very best in individual team members by allowing them to develop their self confidence, creative expression and group participation.
The experiences have been designed to encourage skills such as problem-solving, memory, communication, imagination, delegation and prioritisation.
And of course, to be successful, people need to work well together.
Your choice of:
Plane Crash Scenario, Bushcraft, Tracking and Guided Walk and Talk
This element will be designed based on your needs but will form a facilitated session, led by Jo Hompstead of ConnectUp.
The aim will be designed to build empathy, understanding and consensus around what needs to happen to work productively and successfully.
A key element of this session will be working up a plan together that you can take back into the workplace.
Individuals will feel engaged with what needs to happen to build success, understand their role within that and feel connected as a team as they move forward together.
Contact us to request a full brochure with prices.
The ConnectUp Way
Firstly, let’s talk – let’s have a human conversation (virtually if necessary) so we can be clear about what you need and create a solution for you.
No face-less form filling while you are working out what’s best for you.
Let’s reassure you – all our events are held wholly outside as that’s part of the experience.
So you don’t need to worry about the risks associated with being indoors.
No hidden costs – up-front costs – no hidden costs or additional add-ons.
Costs are provided as a price per head. So you know what budget you are looking at before starting the process.
More than a fun day out – our sessions mix a team experience and ‘bonding’ with facilitated ‘classroom style’ sessions to bring meaning to your time together and help you leave with a plan.
A meaningful plan that will enable you to work productively and with commercial focus in the months ahead.